Singing lessons and piano lessons will be charged at the rate of £20 payable weekly at the lesson or in advance.
After your initial lesson, if you decide you want to continue, your attendance to lessons will mean you agree to the terms and conditions, which includes the following:
- Lessons will continue until specifically terminated by the student by giving at least 2 full lessons notice. JC Vocals reserve the right to cancel lessons at any time.
- If 2 full lessons’ notice is not given, payment in full for these lessons is required.
- If a lesson is to be missed for any reason other than serious illness which requires immediate professional medical attention, e.g. admission to hospital, or family bereavement, a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given.
- If 24 hours notice is not given before a missed lesson, the lesson must be paid for in full. Lessons cannot be transferred to other days when cancelling late.
- Lessons which are cancelled during the 2 lesson notice period are not covered by giving 24 hours notice. They must be paid for in full.
- Cancellation of a lesson will be acknowledged as soon as possible. If you do not have a response, it must be presumed that the message has not been received and further attempts must be made to contact Jo to cancel the lesson.
- The student must inform Jo of any medical conditions that may affect lessons or attendance.