Singing lessons and piano lessons will be charged at the rate of £20 payable weekly at the lesson – or £10 for your initial (trial) lesson.
After your trial lesson, if you decide you want to continue, you will sign the Tuition Contract which includes the following terms:
- This contract will remain in force until specifically terminated by the student by giving at least 2 full lessons notice. JC Vocals reserve the right to cancel lessons at any time.
- If 2 full lessons’ notice is not given, payment in full for these lessons is required.
- If a lesson is to be missed for any reason other than serious illness which requires immediate professional medical attention, e.g. admission to hospital, or family bereavement, a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given.
- If 24 hours notice is not given before a missed lesson, the lesson must be paid for in full. Lessons cannot be transferred to other days when cancelling late.
- Lessons which are cancelled during the 2 lesson notice period are not covered by giving 24 hours notice. They must be paid for in full.
- Cancellation of a lesson will be acknowledged as soon as possible. If you do not have a response, it must be presumed that the message has not been received and further attempts must be made to contact Jo to cancel the lesson.
- The student must inform Jo of any medical conditions that may affect lessons or attendance.