Singing Lessons for Various Styles
Jo gives one-to-one singing lessons from her home studio in Crowborough, East Sussex near Tunbridge Wells. Jo covers a wide range of styles and disciplines from Musical Theatre, Pop, and Soul, right through to Alternative Rock and Metal.
Lessons Tailored to You
Jo’s lessons are tailored to each individual’s needs to ensure maximum progress and achievement. Jo’s students currently range from ages 6 to ’70-something’ and come from all walks of life and she prides herself on having a great relationship with each and every one.
Singing Lesson Structure
Singing lessons are 30 minutes long, take place on a weekly basis and consist of a thorough warm-up including posture work, muscle stretches, breathing exercises and vocal exercises before working on a song of your choice. Jo also includes work on music theory, stagecraft, performance anxiety, and microphone technique (studio and live) if required.
- £20 per 30 minute lesson.
- Half price (£10) for the initial (trial) lesson.
Lessons are given in 30 minute slots on Mondays to Fridays from 2pm until 8pm. Jo does not teach at weekends or on Bank Holidays, however, Saturday lessons are available with Paige.
Want to Start?
If you want to start singing lessons with Jo:
- Please use the contact form to get in touch with what days and times are good for you.
- The next step will be to have a trial lesson.
- After the trial, lessons can start straight away. However, it may be a case of waiting for your desired regular time slot to become available if it is not currently. Jo sometimes has a waiting list, especially for prime slots (5pm-8pm) but please do get in touch to see if she can fit you in, or so that you can be notified when slots become available.
Please note: CCTV is in operation in the JC Vocals Studio.